Important Information for Volunteers
A HUGE and special thanks to you for volunteering at the conference! Here are some notes that you will want to keep handy during the event:
- Please note that training information for you is here. You are responsible for learning to use the Blackboard Collaborate platform, and there is a recorded training session on that page.
- The time of your volunteer booking(s) is listed on the schedule page for your time zone. Please double check to make sure you know when you are going to volunteer.
- Please go into the volunteer lounge at least 30 minutes before your booking begins to connect with a volunteer coordinator and choose your session to moderate. The link to the room is http://thevolunteerlounge.me. You can the lounge and the session you choose to moderate open at the same time.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the presenter/volunteer links for each individual session is http://studenttechnologyconference.com/page/presenter-volunteer-links. This is where you will find the link to enter your session room with the correct privileges. This page is just for presenters and volunteers, so please do not share it as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
- Please continue to let people know about this free conference! Thank you!